REGIONAL CAMPAIGNS COORDINATOR (YORKSHIRE & HUMBERSIDE)
Salary: 21,000 pro rata
Hours: 35 hours per week until June, 2015 reverting to 21 hours for the remainder of contract.
Contract: Fixed term until end November 2015
Application Deadline: Sunday 14th December
Interview Date: Week of 15th December in Sheffield
The Green Party is looking for dynamic individuals to help co-ordinate our electoral campaigns and growth of the Party. This work will include the management of multiple relationships with senior volunteers within the party as well as fundraising activities to help finance increased support across the region of responsibility. We are looking for individuals who have experience within a political organisation, who understand how to manage a varied work load and are able to prioritise tasks. Individuals with proven history as a Campaign Manager in a fundraising or political organisation would be ideal for the role.
Whilst the focus of this role is primarily regional – during key election periods the focus may narrow to an individual target constituency. During this period the individual may be utilised as the Campaign Manager in a Target Constituency.
- At least 5 years employment history (Desirable)
- Experience of managing political campaigns
- Thorough knowledge of campaigning techniques and best practice
- Experience of managing digital resources (preferably experience in segmentation of data)
- Proven experience writing copy for political or fundraising literature
- Experience of managing people; either volunteers or staff
- Ability to deliver presentations and/or training programmes
- Dedication to Green Party Policies
To apply for this post please complete the Application Form and Equal Opportunities Form found at the bottom of this web page and submit to email@example.com or post to Recruitment @ Green Party, Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4LT